Help keep your community’s arts center alive and vibrant!
Because the arts matter…and you matter to the arts!
The Fine Arts Center’s success is due largely to generous donations by so many loyal arts supporters. Donate today and know that your gift matters.
The Fine Arts of Kershaw County is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization that brings the energy, creativity, and experience of the arts to all ages. Donations to the FAC are tax deductible. The Fine Arts Center strives to make both the visual and performing arts an integral part of the life of our community by:
- Enriching community life by promoting involvement and excellence in the arts
- Inspiring and challenging our young people
- Exhibiting the work of local and regional artists
- Partnerships with local, county and state organizations for outreach
- Providing education and instruction in the arts
- Presenting the finest quality exhibitions and performances Community programs featuring Blues/Jazz festivals, Gospel Fest, Youth Arts Month, concerts and holiday celebrations
A matching gift is a great way to double your investment in the arts. Many companies will match a donation made by an employee. Simply contact your Human Resources Department to inquire if your employer matches donations to nonprofit organizations.
Either online, by phone, or through the mail, your contribution is important! Call us today at 803-425-7676 to find out more, or to make your donation!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE!
Other ways to give:
- Shop through Amazon Smiles. Every time you shop, Amazon makes a donation to the FAC! Visit www.smile.amazon.com
- Become a sponsor of one or more of our events! Reap the benefits of community exposure through the sponsorship of a Fine Arts Center event. Packages available in all shapes and sizes! Contact Stephanie Keel for more information!
- Attend a Fine Arts Center event! All proceeds from ticket sales benefit the FAC and its programs and services!